Bef 0142 BC - 0130 BC
||Eochaidh Feidlioch MAC FIONN, 93rd King of Ireland at Tara  |
||93rd King of Ireland at Tara |
||Bef 0142 BC
||Mur Ollamhan, Teamhair or Tara Castle, Meath, Leinster, Ireland 
- FROM: High McGough, Irish Kings, www.magoo.com/hugh/irishkings.html, Aug 8, 2001, Internet. Eochaidh Feidhleach Alternate name forms: Eochaidh Feidlioch, Eochu Feidlech, Eochaidh X (Feidhliach), Eochaidh Feidlioch, Eochaidh Feidhlioch, Eochaidh Fedlec, Eochaid Feidlech. Feidhleach means constant sighing <http://indigo.ie/~legends/dates.html> Son of Finn, son of Finnlogha [m. Find m. Fintain m. Findguill 678]. son of Roighnen Ruadh, son of Easamasn Easmhna, son of Blathacht, son of Labraidh Lorc, son of Enna Aighneach #84. Died at Teamhair Tara. Father of the amazonian Maeve (or Medb <http://celt.net/Celtic/celtopedia/m.html>), the first wife of Conor Mac Nessa, King of Ulster at the time of the crucifixion of Christ, and grandson of Ruadhraighe. Conor separated from her and she became Queen of Connaught by marrying Ailill mac Matach, the king. Conor found his happiness with her sister, Ethne, whom he took to wife then, and who proved to all that was indicated by her name - Ethne, that is 'sweet kernel of a nut'.' A History of the Irish Race <http://www.serve.com/AOHD17/irishhist.html>. The timing would suggest that the Eochaidh, who was the grandfather-in-law of Connor Mac Nessa, should have reigned later, but Connor MacNessa's reputed grandfather, Ruadhraighe #86, preceded him. 
- Person Source 
- Person Source 
||9 Dec 2009 |
- [S1] Edward Fairchild, 4320 Washten (Reliability: 1).
- [S1] Edward Fairchild, 4320 Washten.
- [S9] Brittania Online, (Britannia.com, LLC), Entry: Details of the Ancestry of Aed Brosc.
- [S12] Human Family Project, (12 July 2001, users.legacyfamilytree.com\NorthernEurope\index.htm), RIN 199308.